Start: 10:00 a.m., Saturday, April 6, 2013
Location: Vilas Shelter – Vilas Park, 1602 Vilas Park Drive, Madison, WI.
Registration: Registration is closed.
- Flat Water Paddling
- Road Biking
- Team Challenge Events
- Coed Elite (3 or 4 person coed team)
- Open Elite (3 or 4 person same sex team)
- 2 Person Coed
- 2 Person Open (same sex)
- Solo Male
- Solo Female
- Bike: 12-18 miles
- Trek/Orienteering/Land Navigation: 4-8 miles
- Paddle: 3-4 miles
- Limited gear list
- Teams may use their own canoes or rent from our canoe livery
Entry Fees: Race fees include land use fees, maps, post-race food and drink, prizes and give-a-ways.
- USARA will be our insurance provider this year, which means each racer must have a USARA license to race. $8 one-day license or $35 annual.
- If you need to rent a canoe, we have an arrangement for boats to be provided at $40/canoe or $25/kayak (solos only)
Refund Policy: If your team is unable to race, you may sell your entry to another team. Due to the costs associated with planning and hosting this event, we cannot offer refunds.