Saturday, June 30, 2018
- Flat Water Paddling
- Mountain Biking
- Road Biking
- Land Navigation
- Team Challenges/Mystery Events
- Coed Premier (3 or 4 person coed team)
- Open Premier (3 or 4 person same gender team)
- 2 Person Coed
- 2 Person Open (same gender)
- Solo Male
- Solo Female
Distances (subject to change)
- Bike: 8-15 miles
- Trek/Orienteering/Land Navigation: 2-4 miles
- Paddle: 2-3 miles
- Bike: 24-36 miles
- Trek/Orienteering/Land Navigation: 8-13 miles
- Paddle: 6-10 miles
- Bike: 65-85 miles
- Trek/Orienteering/Land Navigation: 18-25 miles
- Paddle: 16-25 miles
- 5-hour Check-in 11:30 a.m. | Race Start 1 p.m.
- 12-hour Check-in 5:30 a.m | Race Start 7 a.m.
- 30-hour Check-in 5:30 a.m. | Race Start 7 a.m.
- Canoes, paddles and pfds provided for 2, 3 and 4-person teams
- Kayaks, paddles, and pfds provided for solo racers
- No support crew needed
- Limited gear list
First Basis Adventure Racing Series
This race is part of the Wisconsin Adventure Racing Series, Wisconsin’s premier race series featuring ten different adventure races and cash prizes totaling over $2,000. There is no fee to join the series, simply race any of the ten events and you’ll be automatically signed up. The more races your team competes in, the better chance you’ll have of taking home prizes. Compete in either the coed or open division in teams of 2, 3, or 4, and see how your team ranks against others in the midwest.
Register your team with USARA to receive series points.
The 30-hr Mule is a USARA Regional Qualifier with the winning coed 3- or 4-person team taking home a fantastic prize package including $400 towards entry in Nationals courtesy of 180 Adventure.
Race fees include t-shirt, land use fees, maps, canoes/kayaks, paddles and pfds, USARA single day license, post-race food and drink, prizes, give-a-ways, and…. a weekend of racing on a brand new course!
Early registration (by March 1, 2018)
- 5-Hour: $70/racer
- 12-Hour: $140/racer
- 30-Hour: $225/racer
Regular registration (by June 1, 2018)
- 5-Hour: $80/racer
- 12-Hour: $150/racer
- 30-Hour: $250/racer
Late registration (by June 20, 2018)
- 5-Hour: $90/racer
- 12-Hour: $160/racer
- 30-Hour: $260/racer
If your team is unable to race, you may sell your entry to another team, otherwise:
- 75% refund up to May 1, 2018.
- 50% refund up to June 10, 2018.
- No refunds after June 10, 2018.