Saturday, April 7, 2018 – 10:00 a.m.
Lion’s Park, Turk Shelter, Mazomanie, Wisconsin
Disciplines and distances (subject to change):
- Bike: 15-30 miles
- Land Navigation: 1-7 miles
- Paddle: 4-6 miles
- Coed Premier (3 or 4 person coed team)
- Open Premier (3 or 4 person same gender team)
- 2 Person Coed
- 2 Person Open (same gender)
- Solo Male
- Solo Female
- First Basis Adventure Racing Series
- This race is part of the Wisconsin Adventure Racing Series, Wisconsin’s premier race series featuring ten different adventure races and cash prizes totaling over $2,000. There is no fee to join the series, simply race any of the ten events and you’ll be automatically signed up. The more races your team competes in, the better chance you’ll have of taking home prizes. Compete in either the coed or open division in teams of 2, 3, or 4, and see how your team ranks against others in the midwest.
- USARA National Championship Qualifier
- Top 3- or 4-person coed team will receive a $400.00 sponsorship for USARA Nationals
- Register your team in the series prior to race day to receive points
- Race Check-in: 8:15 a.m. on race day
- No support crew needed
- Limited Gear List
- Teams may use their own canoes or rent from our canoe supplier
Race fees include t-shirt, land use fees, maps, USARA single-day license, post-race food and drink, prizes and give-a-ways.
- Early Registration $90/racer (ends February 15)
- Regular Registration $100/racer (ends March 15)
- Late Registration $110/racer (ends April 2)
- If you would like to rent canoes or a kayak, Wisconsin River Outings will provide boats at a special rate of $45/canoe or kayak (solos only). Price includes boats, paddles and pfds delivered to the paddle start and picked up at the paddle finish.
If your team is unable to race, you may sell your entry to another team. Due to the costs associated with planning and hosting this event, we cannot offer refunds.