Race Date: Saturday, June 24, 2017
Check-in: Saturday, June 24, 2017
Location: Sawmill Saloon/Lenroot Lodge in Seeley, WI.
- First Basis Adventure Racing Series
- This race is part of the Wisconsin Adventure Racing Series, Wisconsin’s premier race series featuring ten different adventure races and cash prizes totaling over $2,000. There is no fee to join the series, simply race any of the ten events and you’ll be automatically signed up. The more races your team competes in, the better chance you’ll have of taking home prizes. Compete in either the coed or open division in teams of 2, 3, or 4, and see how your team ranks against others in the midwest.
- Register your team with USARA to receive series points.
- The 30-hr Mule is a USARA Regional Qualifier with the winning coed 3- or 4-person team taking home a fantastic prize package including $400 towards entry in Nationals courtesy of 180 Adventure.
- NAAR Series
- Register your team with NAARS to receive series points.
- Flat Water Paddling
- Mountain Biking
- Road Biking
- Land Navigation
- Team Challenges/Mystery Events
- Coed Premier (3 or 4 person coed team)
- Open Premier (3 or 4 person same gender team)
- 2 Person Coed
- 2 Person Open (same gender)
- Solo Male
- Solo Female
5-hr Distances (subject to change):
- Bike: 8-15 miles
- Trek/Orienteering/Land Navigation: 2-4 miles
- Paddle: 2-3 miles
12-hr Distances (subject to change):
- Bike: 24-36 miles
- Trek/Orienteering/Land Navigation: 8-13 miles
- Paddle: 6-10 miles
30-hr Distances (subject to change):
- Bike: 65-85 miles
- Trek/Orienteering/Land Navigation: 18-25 miles
- Paddle: 16-25 miles
- Limited gear list
- Canoes provided for 2, 3 and 4-person teams
- Kayaks provided for solo racers
Race fees include t-shirt, land use fees, maps, canoes/kayaks, paddles and pfds, USARA single day license, post-race food and drink, prizes, give-a-ways, and…. a weekend of racing on a brand new course!
- 5-Hour: $80/racer
- 12-Hour: $150/racer
- 30-Hour: $250/racer
If your team is unable to race, you may sell your entry to another team, otherwise:
- 75% refund up to May 1, 2016.
- 50% refund up to June 10, 2016.
- No refunds after June 10, 2016.