Start: 10:00 a.m., Saturday, April 1, 2017
Devil’s Lake State Park, Red Oak Shelter, South Shore, Baraboo, WI.
Registration: Open until Sunday, March 26
Race Update #1 ***NEW 3/25***
- Flat Water Paddling
- Land Navigation
- Road Biking
- First Basis Adventure Racing Series
- This race is part of the Wisconsin Adventure Racing Series, Wisconsin’s premier race series featuring ten different adventure races and cash prizes totaling over $2,000. There is no fee to join the series, simply race any of the ten events and you’ll be automatically signed up. The more races your team competes in, the better chance you’ll have of taking home prizes. Compete in either the coed or open division in teams of 2, 3, or 4, and see how your team ranks against others in the midwest.
- Register your team in the series prior to race day to receive points!
- Coed Premier (3 or 4 person coed team)
- Open Premier (3 or 4 person same gender team)
- 2 Person Coed
- 2 Person Open (same gender)
- Solo Male
- Solo Female
- Bike: 6-25 miles
- Trek/Orienteering/Land Navigation: 1-6 miles
- Paddle: 3-6 miles
- Limited gear list
- Teams may use their own canoes or rent from our canoe supplier
Entry Fees: Race fees include t-shirt, land use fees, maps, USARA single-day license, post-race food and drink, prizes and give-a-ways.
- If you would like to rent a canoe, we have an arrangement for boats to be provided at $40/canoe or kayak (solos only)
Refund Policy: If your team is unable to race, you may sell your entry to another team. Due to the costs associated with planning and hosting this event, we cannot offer refunds.